Yamaha F310 is an excellent quality full size acoustic guitar at a truly affordable price. It is the perfect entry level choice and is suitable for beginners of all ages. If you’re looking for an amazing affordable guitar, the F310 is the one for you.
Yamaha F310 – Full Size Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Outstanding quality and value
- Hand-finished construction
- The dreadnought style body provides loud acoustic tone with comfortable playability.
- Select tonewoods for amazing sonic performance
- Slightly shorterned scale-length for ease of playing
- Precision manufactured and hand-finished to exacting ISO standards
- F310 is setup to the same spec as Yamaha’s professional models and offers an outstanding playing experience.
- Yamaha F310 consists of a spruce top, a Nato neck, back and sides are Meranti and a rosewood fretboard.
View Price of Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar in Online Stores
Yamaha F310 Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Strings: Steel
- Top: Spruce
- Back/sides: Meranti
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss
- Colours: Natural, Tobacco Brown Sunburst.
- F310 produces a big tone with plenty of sustain as well as being easy to play.
Slightly shorter scale length
- Yamaha F-310 Acoustic Guitar is unique in its class in being specifically designed to be kinder to finger tips with slightly shorter strings
- So, there’s a little less tension giving extra playing comfort with no loss of tone.
Yamaha F310 offers the same focus on quality, sound and design as all acoustic guitars from Yamaha and puts it in an incredibly affordable package.
- How to Identify the Scale of a Song from its Key Signature?
- Piano Scales for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Key Signature: Everything You Need to Know to Get Started
- Note Values and Shapes: Understanding Note Duration in Music