Casio CTK-2400 standard keyboard with 61 piano-style keys can turn each piece of music into a true sound experience.You can easily record samples, voices or nearby sounds with built-in microphone and integrate them into the rhythm.
So, make each performance a wonderful sound experience with 400 AHL tones, 150 versatile rhythms and improved sampling function of Casio CTK-2400.
Features of Casio CTK-2400 Standard Keyboard
400 AHL tones and 150 Rhythms
- 150 versatile rhythms With 5 Indian rhythms
- Bhangra, Dadra, Garba, Keharwa, Teen Taal
- 400 high-quality AHL tones with 9 Indian tones
- Harmonium 1, Harmonium 2, Sitar 1, Sitar 2, Sitar Pad, Santur, Shanai, GM Sitar, GM Shanai
Improved Sound Quality with AHL Sound Source
- All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones sound better than ever before with AHL Sound.
- 48-tone maximum polyphony provides plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment.
(AHL – Acoustic & Highly-compressed Large-waveform)
Improved Keyboard Feel with Piano-style keyboard
- An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano.
- Effects to add reverb for more depth and breadth in your music.
Makes music more fun with Sampling function
- The built-in microphone of Casio CTK 2400 enables anyone to sample voices or nearby sounds easily.
- You can integrate the sampled sounds in built-in rhythms or enjoy those sounds by playing them on the keyboard as tones.
- Up to 5 recorded voices can be input into preset rhythms to create “Voice Percussion.
- The keyboard is equipped with 10 types of effects for changing sampled tones, moreover, providing even more ways of enjoying the sampling function.
Powerful Lesson Functions
New lesson functions guide you along the way to music proficiency
- Step Up Lesson: To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
- Performance Evaluation:Your lesson score appears on the display screen.
- Voice Fingering Guide:If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice.
Be inspired by the wide range of selections of 400 AHL sounds and discover the improved sampling function. The built-in microphone allows you to record samples, which can be integrated in the rhythm.
Additional features, such as the 150 rhythms or the Step-Up learning system, provide a fascinating discovery of the world of music and transform your performances into exciting sound experiences.